I finally finished Cozy. This is a not-so-flattering picture of it laid out for blocking. Blocking is supposed to make it keep its shape and enhance the look of the lace. Unfortunately, it's made out of acrylic (95%) and polyester (5%) so I don't know if it's even blockable. I'm hoping it is. It's black with a silver sparkle accent thread (it's hard to tell from the picture). In a few days I'll try and post a picture of myself modeling it so you can get the full effect.
And this is a close-up of the lace detail. It's kind of blurry, and this is the wrong side of the fabric. I'm not even really sure why I posted this. Hehe. Kenneth told me I was crazy to do so - maybe that's why I did it.